ZODYAK.CO.UK dispatches free of charge by UPS.
The delivery times of the expeditions are the following:
- United Kingdom: 1 day (2 days for the isles)
- Europe: 2- 4 days
- Rest of the World: 3 – 7 days
Per actual commercial regulations, all deliveries from ZODYAK.CO.UK are accompanied by commercial invoices in Great British Pounds which show the value of each item and discount in case provided.
ZODYAK.CO.UK delivers the goods to the address which is indicated in the purchase form.
- Orders are dispatched by ZODYAK.CO.UK from Monday to Friday on working hours 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- In case of orders received after 5 p.m. on Friday and during the week-end, orders will be processed on following Monday.
- In case of available items, dispatch will be processed immediately on following working day after payment.
- During sale period dispatch, may be delayed.
- CO.UK exercises the right to postpone any dispatch in case of unscheduled and unpredictable events.
- When goods are dispatched, customers receive a confirmation by email with a tracking number and a link to courier’s homepage to monitor the delivery.
- Every parcel is insured during the shipment until delivery in case of theft or damage with no extra cost to the customer.
- When goods have been delivered, the recipient shall inspect the parcel before signing for it. In case of any damage to the package the recipient shall refuse delivery or sign for it as damaged.
- In case of delivery acceptance with no indication of damage, no further complaint will be accepted by ZODYAK.CO.UK.
- The customers entering a purchase order to ZODYAK.CO.UK sign a commercial agreement and is obliged to receive the ordered goods.
- In case no delivery is possible due to incorrect shipping details (such as wrong delivery address, recipients’ absence or wrong telephone number) or if recipients refuse the delivery for any other case not previously mentioned, dispatch and Customs duties are at the customers’ expenses.
- ZODYAK.CO.UK shall not be considered responsible in case of delay to be caused by the courier and unscheduled and unpredictable events such as strike, transport issues, weather condition. In such cases, customers will be promptly informed.